Monday, November 5, 2018

I would appreciate your vote!

I would appreciate one of your two votes for Johnson County Supervisor.

I care:

- about social justice and civil rights
- about people living in poverty, about the hungry, the lack of affordable housing and health and mental health care for all.
- about climate change, clean water and clean air.
- recreation, trails and conservation.
- good roads, bridges, buses and trains, but also alternative and newly emerging transportation options.

I believe:

- County Government has a role to play in making Johnson County more caring, more welcoming and more livable for all of us.
-goverment should be transparent and open.
- budgets should be responsible and balanced.

I will stand with and fight for:

- people being targeted and marginalized.
- civil and human rights.
- for the LGBTQ community.
- for immigrants.
- for human compassion.
- for people with disabilities.
- for people living in poverty.
- for safety from violence.
- for collective bargaining.
- for the environment.

I'm a proven, liberal, innovative, leader and I would greatly appreciate your vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment